When choosing a destination for our vacation, be it short or long, most of us want to get rich by visiting interesting places near the hotel where they are staying. Varna and the region are rich in sights, historical monuments, parks and beaches for every taste.
• Euxinograd Palace – if you love history combined with beauty and beautiful gardens, this landmark will leave you breathless and is only 8 km from Varna. This was a summer residence of the Bulgarian rulers, the total area is 900 decares, of which 550 decares are parks and gardens. The walk passes both outside and inside the palace, which impresses with its architecture.
• Eco Park “Varna” – about 10 km, combines artificial and natural ecosystems. It spreads over an area of 360 decares. Here you can enjoy a collection of different varieties of tulips, irises, rosaries and other interesting and rare species. The park has places for recreation, BBQ and large areas for games and recreation in nature.
• Aladzha Monastery – only 15 km from Varna you can walk to this rocky medieval monastery, which is 3 km from Golden Sands, where it is also not bad to stop and enjoy the golden, Black Sea beaches.
• Golden Sands Nature Park – located about 17 km from Varna and will appeal to every nature lover. It offers routes of different lengths, places for recreation and wonderful views.
• Kamchia beach and boat trip on the river Kamchia – this pleasure is only 29 km from Varna, where you can ride a boat or pedal boat and explore the unique forests along the river and the mouth of the largest Bulgarian river. Here is the longest continuous Black Sea beach, bringing space and solitude.
Leave a Reply