☺Чистый и красивый отель
☹На завтрак всего один круассан и кофе
Большое удовольствие жить в таком интерьере.
Хорошие завтраки, вкусный кофе и приветливый персонал. Чисто. Тихо. Удобное расположение
An excellent hotel for the price paid!
☺ Excellent value for money hotel. I don't usually give a maximum rating, but for what the hotel offers at a reasonable price, I do it now.
- staff (mostly young) - polite and kind; good knowledge of English
- the room, although a bit small, with everything you need for a 3-star level
- well equipped bathroom (a small shelf would still be needed)
- breakfast always different, pretty good
- good location in an interesting neighborhood, a short distance from the beach (even to El Kapan, where I was usually) and the city center
- Friday evenings with various culinary events (reservation required)
☹ I could be a little meticulous and find different downsides. I don't do it because the hotel honestly displays a 3 star level (last year we stayed in Varna at a 5 star hotel, which was practically 3)
☹ A lot of mosquitoes.
This is the newest jewel in the historical part of Varna, that not many people know is the old Turkish neighborhood called "Talyana" (fishing net). The hotel itself is impeccable in its design, preserving the old facade of the building, while providing all the luxury one can wish for. There is a small spa on premises, where you can relax and have a massage. There are not many rooms, so I suggest to make a reservation earlier. The rooms are big and cozy at the same time. The bed is very comfortable, I slept like a baby. All in all there is no better small hotel in Varna at the moment.
P. S. Coffee is great, so is Simona, her smile makes the experience even better.
Най-доброто място, където ще се върнете назад във времето и ще усетите истински лукс!
На испанской вечеринке Удовлетворены все органы чувств! Картинка, музыка, вкус, общение. Кофе хорош!